Homeschool Maths Programme and Curriculum
See why thousands of homeschoolers choose Mathseeds as their homeschool maths programme.
Are you looking for the perfect early maths programme to give your children a strong start in maths? Mathseeds gets you set up in minutes with everything you need for a successful and joyful homeschool experience.
Your children will follow a personalised learning path that suits their ability. The programme includes downloadable worksheets and curriculum guides to support your homeschooling, as well as instant reports and assessments. Plus, Mathseeds syncs with your devices, so your children can learn on a computer or tablet.
You can feel confident knowing Mathseeds covers the essential early numeracy skills needed for maths success. The programme is designed by experienced educators to cover years K–3 maths concepts in depth.
Each lesson builds core maths and problem‑solving skills by using real‑world examples – a powerful way to engage and teach young homeschoolers. Best of all, Mathseeds makes learning maths fun and highly motivating with exciting rewards, animations and game‑like activities.
Homeschooling and education awards for Mathseeds
As a homeschool family, this is an excellent tool. My kids love it and I appreciate the attention to detail in terms of resources for parents and complimentary activities. I highly recommend it to everyone.”
A homeschool maths curriculum full of learning and fun!
The reason why Mathseeds is a success with homeschoolers is that it makes learning maths fun and enjoyable for young children. The programme is carefully designed to engage learners, build skills fast, and encourage an early interest in maths, setting them up for future academic success.
Children love learning with the fun characters, colourful animations, catchy songs and motivating golden acorn rewards. The programme includes multiple learning areas that allow for assessments and skills practice, as well as real‑world maths activities, which help children identity the relevancy of key maths skills.
Why homeschoolers love the Mathseeds programme
- Placement test matches each child to the perfect level for their ability
- Hundreds of printable worksheets let children practise their skills offline
- Detailed progress reports empower homeschoolers to track children's learning
- Homeschool curriculum guides make it easy for you to plan lessons at home
- Available to use on desktop and tablet devices, making learning possible anywhere
- Each subscription gives you access for up to four children, each with their own profile
- Assessment tasks like the Driving Tests area and end‑of‑map quizzes ensure children achieve mastery.
Very helpful for homeschooling my son. The app covers some things that I haven't thought of or don't have the resources to do or recreate at home. I highly recommend.”