Make Learning Maths Feel Like a Game with Mathseeds
Mathseeds is a comprehensive online mathematics programme for children aged 3–9. It offers a huge range of carefully structured lessons, games and activities that build mathematical skills over a broad range of number, shape and measurement topics. The Mathseeds online programme is packed full of enjoyable child-focused activities that makes learning a rewarding and meaningful experience. It teaches fundamental concepts in a fun, motivating and engaging way, whilst rewarding children for their efforts.
Key Features of the Mathseeds Lessons and Games
- The programme features a wide variety of lessons, activities and games that have been created by educational experts. Each lesson is carefully structured to build early mathematical skills.
- Once a lesson is complete, it can be repeated as many times as needed.
- Mathseeds provides parents with a simple “dashboard” to show each child’s mathematical progress.
- Children can progress at their own level.
- Each child can create their own avatar/online character.
- Golden Acorns rewards can be used to add items to the child’s online treehouse or avatar.
- Children love collecting the Pets – a new pet hatches at the end of every lesson.
- Children receive a certificate after successfully completing the quiz at the end of every map.